Auto create Search Sets for the all/selected values of any property. You may create for Entire Project or only for Selected Elements. Useful for Clash Detection, Timeliner attach and Viewpoint create.
Search Sets are very powerful tool and can be used in many ways in Autodesk® Navisworks®. However it is generally time consuming to create multiple Search Sets for different value of a property. This App does the job for you and Auto creates the Search Sets. The App creates multiple Search Sets in a very short time for using in Clash Detection, Auto-Attach to Timeliner, Create Viewpoints, Hide/Unhide Elements easily and even for many more function. You may simply use to create Search Set for every Element Type or MEP Systems. Moreover if you have parameters defined, you may create your Search Sets for BOQ items or WBS codes in one click.
You may create Search Sets for Entire Project or for only Selected Items. Also you can use the Contains option to create Search Sets that contains the value of the property.
- Navisworks Manage – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015
- Navisworks Simulate – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015
Company Name: ProCS
Company URL: http://www.procs.com.tr
Support Contact: email@example.com
This free tool will automatically check your Revit models based on a
set of BIM requirements and generate a compliance report.
- Multiple configurations are included: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, COBie, overall reporting, and many more coming soon.
- Instant feedback is given via reports as project teams run checks at any point to gauge their compliance.
- Direct model integration allows reports to be saved in, and travel with, the models for all to review.
- Configure your own model checks using the Model Checker Configurator tool.
The Model Checker automatically checks Revit models and assists with verifying compliance to BIM Requirements. The add-in is designed to quickly identify possible conflicts or areas of non-compliance in a model by running several standards checks which can be viewed or exported for analytical review.
While the Model Checker should not supersede the rules or recommendations put forth by any authority having jurisdiction, it does provide useful guidance for BIM compliance throughout a project’s development.
You can configure your own model checks using the Model Checker Configurator tool.
A collection of videos covering how to use the Model Checker for Revit.
- Autodesk Revit – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015, 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Architecture – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Structure – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit MEP – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013